Has the male coupling on your garden hose been squished, crushed or damaged in any way? Repairing it couldn’t be easier than with Swan’s male coupling with clamp!
Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, this male coupling with clamp is designed to replace the male coupling on your water hose.
Simply cut off the damaged garden hose male coupling and replace it with Swan’s garden hose male repair coupling by pushing the coupling into the garden hose and then securing the clamp over the hose end where it meets the coupling. It’s that easy!
Swan’s male coupling for garden hose is available in sizes to replace the male coupling of a standard 1/2-inch garden hose, 5/8-inch garden hose and 3/4-inch garden hose.
It’s designed for use with cold water and outdoor applications only.
- Male repair coupling for damaged garden hoses
- Durable aircraft-grade-aluminum construction
- Designed for cold water use
- Available as a 1/2” male coupling with clamp, 5/8” male coupling with clamp and 3/4” male coupling with clamp
- Durable aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Do not run hot water through your accessory.
- Do not run liquids other than water through your accessory as they are only designed for use with water.
- Do not leave the hose under pressure when not in use. Heat or pressure can damage your hose and accessory and cause it to leak or burst.
- Our hoses are not intended for indoor use. Garden hoses are intended for use in residential and/or commercial water systems that have typical average water pressures up to approximately 100 PSI. Garden hoses should not be used for system pressures based upon burst rating.