The Element® SoakerPRO™ line of soaker hoses and soaker hose systems has garnered wide recognition among landscaping and gardening enthusiasts for its high ecological friendliness standards and agility when setting up an irrigation system.
The Element SoakerPRO Bulk 3/8" 250-ft. soaker hose complements the line of our soaker hoses to provide you with more flexibility when you work on your custom project. This bulk garden hose can be used for different types of setups, whether you want to expand and modify the layout of your plant beds or deal with totally new landscape. Even large and seemingly difficult watering projects become easy with this bulk soaker hose due to its light weight and smaller diameter of 3/8 inch, which allow you to move and place it around the plants and beds almost without any significant effort.
The light weight doesn't sacrifice the high-tensile strength of the material made with 65 percent recycled rubber that can withstand years of damage-free use.
The environmental friendliness of this goes hand in hand with the water efficiency of this 250-ft soaker hose; it helps to preserve up to 70 percent of water as compared to the use of air sprinkler systems.
- Soaks directly to the root zone
- Weeps water at a rate 0.5 to 1 gallon per foot per hour on level ground
- Meets the lead-free standard under the federal Safe Drinking Water Act
- 7 Year warranty
- Made in the USA
ID: Available in 3/8-Inch
Please visit this page on our website for step-by-step instructions on how to install your soaker hose, as well a list of other items you might need for installation.
To download a .pdf of these instructions, click here.
- Avoid elevation changes across length of soaker hose as it will give an inconsistent leak rate.
- If soaker hose is cut or damaged, couplings can be removed and reused, cutting out the damaged section.
- Do not remove blue pressure restrictor washer except in applications where multiple lengths of soaker hose are being used in a series, then leave the blue restrictor washer in the first coupling set and remove from subsequent sections.
- Bury or cover soaker hose in mulch to avoid prolonged UV exposure from direct sunlight.
- Do not run hot water through your hose (unless your hose is rated for hot water).
- Do not run liquids other than water through your hose as they are only designed for use with water.
- Our hoses are not intended for indoor use.
Garden hoses are intended for use in residential and/or commercial water systems that have typical average water pressures up to approximately 100 PSI. Garden hoses should not be used for system pressures based upon burst rating.