Featuring tiny holes or “pores” along its length, the SoakerPRO® soaker hose weeps water directly to plants’ root systems at a rate of 0.5 gallon–1 gallon per foot per hour on ground level. This not only reduces evaporation, but also uses up to 70 percent less water than a conventional sprinkler. To further reduce water consumption, we’ve added a patented blue water restrictor in the female coupling to control water pressure and flow.
The SoakerPRO® soaker hose is very lightweight, which makes it easy to wind around plants and set under soil or mulch. Once established, you no longer have to carry or drag a cumbersome garden hose to water your garden. In addition, your delicate flowers, foliage and vegetables are protected from the intense water pressure that comes from a traditional water hose and/or nozzle.
The SoakerPRO® soaker hose is made from 65 percent recycled rubber and backed by a 7-year warranty. It’s also lead-free and compliant with California’s strict phthalate-content standards, so no harmful chemicals or odors are added to your water supply.
We’ve created the SoakerPRO® soaker hose as a 25-foot soaker hose, a 50-foot soaker hose a 75-foot soaker hose, a 100-foot soaker hose and a 250-foot bulk soaker hose, so you’ll have enough length to satisfy any watering issue, from a small flowerbed to a large stretch of landscape.
- Soaker hose with pores that slowly release water directly to plants’ roots, reducing evaporation for more efficient watering
- Ideal for flowerbeds, gardens and large landscaping projects
- Weeps water at a rate of 0.5 gallon–1 gallon per foot per hour on ground level
- Patented blue water restrictor in female coupling controls water pressure/flow, reducing water consumption
- Made of 65% recycled rubber and uses up to 70% less water than a conventional sprinkler
- Lightweight, easy to wind around plants and set under soil or mulch
- Protects delicate flowers, foliage and vegetables from direct contact with damaging water pressure
- Meets lead-free standards under Federal Safe Drinking Water Act
- Compliant with California’s strict phthalate-content standards
- Economical and environmentally friendly
- 7-year warranty
- 3/8-inch soaker hose
- Available as a 25-ft. soaker hose, a 50-ft. soaker hose, a 75-ft. soaker hose, a 100-ft. soaker hose and a 250-ft. soaker hose
- Made in the USA with global components
ID: Available in 3/8-inch
Please visit this page on our website for step-by-step instructions on how to install your soaker hose, as well a list of other items you might need for installation.
To download a .pdf of these instructions, click here.
- Avoid elevation changes across length of soaker hose as it will give an inconsistent leak rate.
- If soaker hose is cut or damaged, couplings can be removed and reused, cutting out the damaged section.
- Do not remove blue pressure restrictor washer except in applications where multiple lengths of soaker hose are being used in a series, then leave the blue restrictor washer in the first coupling set and remove from subsequent sections.
- Bury or cover soaker hose in mulch to avoid prolonged UV exposure from direct sunlight.
- Do not run hot water through your hose.
- Do not run liquids other than water through your hose as they are only designed for use with water.
- Our hoses are not intended for indoor use.
Garden hoses are intended for use in residential and/or commercial water systems that have typical average water pressures up to approximately 100 PSI. Garden hoses should not be used for system pressures based upon burst rating.