For an efficient, economical, eco-friendly and fully customizable way to water your plants, look no further than the Element SoakerPRO® soaker hose system by Swan.
The SoakerPRO® soaker hose system includes a 100-foot soaker hose. Featuring tiny holes or “pores” along its length, the soaker hose weeps water directly to plants’ root systems at a rate of 0.5 gallon–1 gallon per foot per hour on ground level. This not only reduces evaporation, but also uses up to 70 percent less water than a conventional sprinkler.
The soaker hose is very lightweight, which makes it easy to wind around plants and set under soil or mulch. Once established, you no longer have to carry or drag a cumbersome garden hose to water your garden. In addition, your delicate flowers, foliage and vegetables are protected from the intense water pressure that comes from a traditional water hose and/or nozzle.
The SoakerPRO® soaker hose is made from 65 percent recycled rubber and backed by a 7-year warranty. It’s also lead-free and compliant with California’s strict phthalate-content standards, so no harmful chemicals or odors are added to your water supply.
The SoakerPRO® soaker system kit also includes 20 of our exclusive EZ-Connect® System connectors: two female feeder connectors, six T connectors, four female connectors, four male connectors and four plugs. A patented blue water restrictor in the female connectors controls water pressure and flow, further reducing water consumption.
These connectors are made of durable, high-impact plastic and are quick and easy to install: simply cut a hose and push the connectors in. An exclusive Friction-Fit® connection keeps them secure without twisting or clicking.
With a SoakerPRO® 100-foot soaker hose and 20 EZ-Connect® System Connectors, you’ll be able to customize a soaker system just right for your watering needs.
- Soaker hose system kit for customized watering of large flowerbeds, gardens and landscaped areas
- Includes 100-ft. soaker hose and 20 EZ-Connect® System Connectors: 2 female feeder connectors, 6 T connectors, 4 female connectors, 4 male connectors and 4 plugs, with comprehensive instructions for easy set up
- Soaker hose weeps water at a rate of 0.5 gallon–1 gallon per foot per hour on ground level directly to plants’ roots, reducing evaporation for more efficient watering
- Soaker hose is made of 65% recycled rubber and uses up to 70% less water than a conventional sprinkler
- Connectors are made of durable, high-impact plastic and are quick and easy to install: simply cut a hose and push the connectors in. An exclusive Friction-Fit® connection keeps them secure without twisting or clicking.
- Patented blue water restrictor in female connectors controls water pressure/flow, further reducing water consumption
- Meets lead-free standards under Federal Safe Drinking Water Act
- Compliant with California’s strict phthalate-content standards
- Economical and environmentally friendly
- 7-year warranty
- 3/8-inch soaker hose
- Available as a 100-ft. soaker hose system
- Made in the USA with global components
ID: Available in 3/8-inch
Weight: 78.3 Ibs
- 100-feet of soaker hose
- 20 EZ-Connect® System Connectors: 2 female feeder connectors, 6 T connectors, 4 female connectors, 4 male connectors and 4 plugs
Please visit this page on our website for step-by-step instructions on how to install your soaker hose, as well a list of other items you might need for installation.
To download a .pdf of these instructions, click here.
- Avoid elevation changes across length of soaker hose as it will give an inconsistent leak rate.
- If soaker hose is cut or damaged, couplings can be removed and reused, cutting out the damaged section.
- Do not remove blue pressure restrictor washer except in applications where multiple lengths of soaker hose are being used in a series, then leave the blue restrictor washer in the first coupling set and remove from subsequent sections.
- Bury or cover soaker hose in mulch to avoid prolonged UV exposure from direct sunlight.
- Do not run hot water through your hose.
- Do not run liquids other than water through your hose as they are only designed for use with water.
- Our hoses are not intended for indoor use.
Garden hoses are intended for use in residential and/or commercial water systems that have typical average water pressures up to approximately 100 PSI. Garden hoses should not be used for system pressures based upon burst rating.