Our Element-brand Sprinkler+® hose features six holes per foot for a uniform watering pattern. Simply place the stripe of holes up for a sprinkler that sprays a wall of mist, or place the stripe down for a traditional soaker hose. Now you can water your lawn, vegetable garden, flowerbeds or any narrow or small space with just one garden hose.
The sprinkler hose is a snap to unroll into place and then roll and store when done. A cap for the male end of the water hose also makes for easy storage as well as draining.
And because it’s an Element hose, it meets the lead-free standards under the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act, so no harmful chemicals or odors are added to your water supply.
- Sprinkler hose and soaker hose combined
- Ideal for watering lawns, vegetable gardens, flowerbeds and narrow areas
- Six holes per foot create either a sprinkler/wall of mist or soaker hose
- Long-lasting couplings with capped male end for easy draining, storage
- Easy to unroll and roll for storage
- Meets lead-free standards under Federal Safe Drinking Water Act
- 7-year warranty
- Available as both a 25-ft. sprinkler hose, soaker hose and a 50-ft. sprinkler hose, soaker hose
- Approximation is 1.2 Gallons of water per hour
Six holes per foot create either a sprinkler/wall of mist or soaker hose
- 25-feet - 2 lbs
- 50-feet - 4 lbs
- Do not run hot water through your hose.
- Do not run liquids other than water through your hose as they are only designed for use with water.
- Our hoses are not intended for indoor use.
Garden hoses are intended for use in residential and/or commercial water systems that have typical average water pressures up to approximately 100 PSI. Garden hoses should not be used for system pressures based upon burst rating.