Introducing the XFlex® RV&Marine Hose, the perfect companion for your RV and marine adventures. Designed with the specific needs of recreational vehicles and marine vessels in mind, this water hose offers exceptional kink-resistance, compactness and durability. Experience the freedom and convenience of a hose engineered to excel in RV and marine applications.
Say goodbye to frustrating kinks with the XFlex® RV&Marine’s extreme kink-resistance technology. Thanks to Swan’s XFlex® Continuous Flow™ filament—a flexible, plastic X-shaped filament that runs through the center of the hose—the XFlex® RV&Marine non-kink hose ensures a continuous flow of water whether you’re navigating tight spaces on your RV or maneuvering around your boat. That’s because the X shape of the filament, with its four open V-shaped areas, allows the water to keep running, even if the hose is folded in half! Enjoy uninterrupted watering without the hassle of untangling knots or struggling with kinks.
The XFlex® RV&Marine’s lightweight, compact design also allows for easy handling and hassle-free storage, making it ideal for RV and marine enthusiasts. Made from Swan’s proprietary formula, this featherweight garden hose is 50% lighter than traditional garden hoses, making it a breeze to carry around your RV or boat. When the water is turned off, the XFlex® RV&Marine compact hose goes flat, coiling into an oval shape that can conveniently fit in any small corner of your recreational vehicle or marine vessel. No more bulky hoses taking up valuable storage space!
Swan’s proprietary formula also makes the XFlex® RV&Marine lightweight hose remain flexible even at freezing temperatures, making it the perfect choice for year-round use. No more worrying about your hose becoming stiff and unmanageable during cold winter months. The XFlex® RV&Marine kink-resistant hose maintains its flexibility, allowing you to look after your RV or boat, regardless of the weather conditions.
Equipped with a ½-inch inside diameter and a powerful 400 PSI burst strength, the XFlex® RV&Marine flexible hose provides the power and performance for all of your RV and marine needs. From washing your vehicle to rinsing off your boat, this hose for boats provides the water flow necessary for efficient cleaning and maintenance. Experience the difference of a high-performance RV water hose that gets the job done quickly and effectively.
Designed for your convenience, the XFlex® RV&Marine Hose is equipped with ergonomic grips at both the male and female couplings, as well as Swan’s SpinMALE™ technology, which allows the male coupling to rotate 360 degrees just like the female coupling. These innovative features allow for easy attachment to water sources and accessories from any angle, eliminating the frustration of twisted or tangled connections. Spend less time struggling with attachments and more time enjoying your outdoor activities.
The XFlex® RV&Marine Hose also features non-marring lead-free-aluminum couplings that, along with the grips, are crush-proof to an impressive 1,500 PSI. Designed to prevent scratching and scuffing on delicate surfaces such as an RV’s exterior or the gel coat on a boat, these premium-grade couplings not only provide a secure connection, but also protect against surface damage.
Designed with aesthetics in mind, this boat water hose comes in a pristine white color with a blue stripe, perfectly matching the marine environment. Not only does it blend seamlessly with your boat’s appearance, but it also adds a touch of style to your RV setup. Stand out with the XFlex® RV&Marine Hose and enjoy both functionality and visual appeal.
Additionally, this marine drinking-water hose meets the lead-free standards under the federal Safe Drinking Water Act, making it an ideal choice for use as a potable-water supply line. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that you can safely use the XFlex® RV&Marine Hose as a water source for drinking and cooking.
- Heavy-duty kink-resistant RV and marine hose that goes flat when the water is off
- 50 percent lighter than traditional garden hoses, weighs less than 4 lbs.
- 400 PSI burst strength
- Ideal use on RVs, boats and as a potable-water supply line
- Includes XFlex™ Continuous Flow™ Filament that keeps water flowing to prevent kinks
- Ultra-compact, making it easy to transport, coil and store
- Remains flexible even at freezing temperatures
- Includes ergonomic grips for easy attachment to faucet and nozzle/sprinkler
- SpinMALE™ technology allows male coupling to rotate 360 degrees to attach accessories without twisting them on or turning the hose
- Grips plus non-marring lead-free-aluminum couplings are crush-proof up to 1,500 PSI
- Meets lead-free standards under Federal Safe Drinking Water Act
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 1/2” inside diameter
- Available as a 25-ft. and 50-ft. kink-resistant hose
- ID: Available in 1/2-inch
- PSI: 400
- Duty Rating: Heavy
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
How Do I Set Up My Hose?
- Set up your hose outside in temperatures above 70 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure maximum flexibility.
- Remove all packaging and ties.
- Check that the washer is properly seated in the coupling that attaches to the water source.
- Unwind the hose loosely in a circular motion before attaching it to the water source.
- Run water through the hose until the water exiting the hose is cool.
- Leave the hose laid out straight and allow it to heat up during the day.
- Wind the hose back accordingly.
How Do I Care for My Hose?
- Disconnect your hose from any standard metal faucet/spigot/hose bib and metal hose attachment and then reconnect at least twice per year to maintain a proper seal of the washer.
- Before reconnecting, loosen any corrosion evident on the hose coupling, standard metal faucet/spigot/hose bib and metal hose attachment caused by weather or environmental elements, which can cause the hose to fuse to the faucet and/or attachment.
- Always inspect the washer for proper placement and clear any buildup on the washer, coupling or faucet. This will help prevent potential leaks.
- Never overtighten coupling connections. Normally, tightening the coupling connections by hand is sufficient. Using a wrench to tighten the couplings might stop a leak in the short-term; however, it can damage the washer, compromising it for future connections.
- Do not pull and stretch the hose to reach a watering location beyond the length of the hose. When the hose starts to pull off the ground, you put excess force on its connections to the water source and any attachment such as a nozzle. This will not only damage your hose, it can also damage the plumbing that feeds the water source, as well as the attachment.
- Be careful not to drive over your hose. This can damage the hose and drastically reduce its life.
- If your hose is left in a shady spot, its exterior can be cleaned periodically with a mild soap-and-water solution to reduce the chance of organic growth. How Do I Store My Hose?
- Drain your hose when you’re not using it. Water left in a hose for extended periods of time can cause bacteria to form.
- Once the hose is drained, the male and female ends can be connected for storage. Washer replacement is suggested annually or after a prolonged connection.
- When coiling the hose for storage, try to do so without leaving any kinks in the hose. A hose stored with kinks will most likely kink in these same locations very easily once the hose is put back in use. Prolonged kinks create weak spots in the hose.
- Store the hose indoors when not in use.
- Flush your hose with water when put back in use.
- Do not run hot water through your hose (unless your hose is rated for hot water).
- Do not run liquids other than water through your hose as they are only designed for use with water.
- Do not leave the hose under pressure when not in use. Heat or pressure can damage your hose and cause it to leak or burst.
- Our hoses are not intended for indoor use. Garden hoses are intended for use in residential and/or commercial water systems that have typical average water pressures up to approximately 100 PSI. Garden hoses should not be used for system pressures based upon burst rating.