Introducing the XFlex® PRO Hose, the ultimate choice for professionals tackling demanding jobsite tasks. Combining unmatched kink-resistance and optimal water flow with unrivaled durability, this premium-duty hose is specifically designed to withstand the toughest of jobs, from heavy-duty industrial applications to rugged agricultural ones. Engineered to excel in the most challenging conditions, the XFlex® PRO is your reliable partner in achieving outstanding results on the job.
Thanks to its extreme kink-resistance technology, the XFlex® PRO professional hose delivers uninterrupted water flow even in the most demanding situations. Engineered with Swan’s XFlex® Continuous Flow™ filament—a flexible, plastic X-shaped filament that runs through the center of the hose—the XFlex® PRO Hose ensures a continuous flow of water to power through your tasks without interruption. That’s because the X shape of the filament, with its four open V-shaped areas, allows the water to keep running, even if the hose is folded in half! Experience seamless operation and save valuable time and energy on the jobsite.
At less than six pounds, the XFlex® PRO non-kink hose also offers exceptional portability without compromising on durability. Made from Swan’s proprietary formula, its lightweight design allows for effortless handling, making it easy to transport and maneuver on the jobsite. Say goodbye to heavy, cumbersome hoses that slow you down. With the XFlex® PRO lightweight hose, you can navigate through tight spaces and reach distant areas with ease, maximizing your efficiency.
Swan’s proprietary formula also makes the XFlex® PRO Hose remain flexible even at freezing temperatures, making it the perfect choice for year-round use. No more worrying about your hose becoming stiff and unmanageable during cold winter months. The XFlex® PRO all-weather garden hose maintains its flexibility, allowing you to continue productivity, regardless of the weather conditions.
The XFlex® PRO also features a compact design, making it ideal for jobsites with limited space. No more tangled hoses or cluttered work areas. Once the water is off, the compact hose goes flat, effortlessly coiling into an oval shape that can be easily stored in small corners or compartments, ensuring a neat and organized workspace. Enjoy hassle-free storage and quick access to your hose whenever you need it.
With an impressive 400 PSI burst strength and 3/4-inch inside diameter, the XFlex® PRO industrial water hose delivers optimal water flow, allowing you to complete tasks swiftly and thoroughly. Whether you need to water large areas or power through cleaning tasks, the XFlex® PRO commercial hose provides the strength and performance you need to get the job done right.
Designed for convenience and versatility, the XFlex® PRO Hose is also equipped with ergonomic grips at both the male and female couplings, as well as Swan’s SpinMALE™ technology, which allows the male coupling to rotate 360 degrees just like the female coupling. These innovative features allow for effortless attachment to your water source and accessories, eliminating the need for awkward positioning. Spend less time fumbling with connections and more time focusing on the task at hand.
The XFlex® PRO kink-resistant hose is also equipped with strip-free titanium-coated couplings that, along with the grips, are crush-proof to an astounding 3,000 PSI. These premium-grade couplings provide a secure connection, ensuring your hose’s durability. With these robust and resilient couplings, you can trust that your commercial hose will withstand even the harshest working conditions.
Stand out on the jobsite with the vibrant red color of the XFlex® PRO. Not only does it add a touch of style, but it also increases visibility, reducing the chances of accidental tripping or damage. Easily spot your hose in busy work areas and keep your team safe and productive.
We’re confident in the performance and durability of the XFlex® PRO Hose, which is why it’s backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction is unwavering. In the rare event of any manufacturing defects, we will replace your hose without hesitation. Invest in a hose that stands the test of time and enjoy peace of mind knowing that you’re covered.
- Premium-duty kink-resistant garden hose that goes flat when the water is off
- 50 percent lighter than traditional garden hoses, weighs less than 6 lbs.
- 400 PSI burst strength
- Ideal for professionals tackling demanding jobsite tasks
- Includes XFlex™ Continuous Flow™ Filament that keeps water flowing to prevent kinks
- Ultra-compact, making it easy to transport, coil and store
- Remains flexible even at freezing temperatures
- Includes ergonomic grips for easy attachment to faucet and nozzle/sprinkler
- SpinMALE™ technology allows male coupling to rotate 360 degrees to attach accessories without twisting them on or turning the hose
- Grips plus strip-free titanium-coated couplings are crush-proof up to 3,000 PSI
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 3/4” inside diameter
- Available as a 50-ft and 100-ft. kink-resistant hose
- ID: Available in 3/4-inch
- PSI: 400
- Duty Rating: Premium
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
How Do I Set Up My Hose?
- Set up your hose outside in temperatures above 70 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure maximum flexibility.
- Remove all packaging and ties.
- Check that the washer is properly seated in the coupling that attaches to the water source.
- Unwind the hose loosely in a circular motion before attaching it to the water source.
- Run water through the hose until the water exiting the hose is cool.
- Leave the hose laid out straight and allow it to heat up during the day.
- Wind the hose back accordingly.
How Do I Care for My Hose?
- Disconnect your hose from any standard metal faucet/spigot/hose bib and metal hose attachment and then reconnect at least twice per year to maintain a proper seal of the washer.
- Before reconnecting, loosen any corrosion evident on the hose coupling, standard metal faucet/spigot/hose bib and metal hose attachment caused by weather or environmental elements, which can cause the hose to fuse to the faucet and/or attachment.
- Always inspect the washer for proper placement and clear any buildup on the washer, coupling or faucet. This will help prevent potential leaks.
- Never overtighten coupling connections. Normally, tightening the coupling connections by hand is sufficient. Using a wrench to tighten the couplings might stop a leak in the short-term; however, it can damage the washer, compromising it for future connections.
- Do not pull and stretch the hose to reach a watering location beyond the length of the hose. When the hose starts to pull off the ground, you put excess force on its connections to the water source and any attachment such as a nozzle. This will not only damage your hose, it can also damage the plumbing that feeds the water source, as well as the attachment.
- Be careful not to drive over your hose. This can damage the hose and drastically reduce its life.
- If your hose is left in a shady spot, its exterior can be cleaned periodically with a mild soap-and-water solution to reduce the chance of organic growth. How Do I Store My Hose?
- Drain your hose when you’re not using it. Water left in a hose for extended periods of time can cause bacteria to form.
- Once the hose is drained, the male and female ends can be connected for storage. Washer replacement is suggested annually or after a prolonged connection.
- When coiling the hose for storage, try to do so without leaving any kinks in the hose. A hose stored with kinks will most likely kink in these same locations very easily once the hose is put back in use. Prolonged kinks create weak spots in the hose.
- Store the hose indoors when not in use.
- Flush your hose with water when put back in use.
- Do not run hot water through your hose (unless your hose is rated for hot water).
- Do not run liquids other than water through your hose as they are only designed for use with water.
- Do not leave the hose under pressure when not in use. Heat or pressure can damage your hose and cause it to leak or burst.
- Our hoses are not intended for indoor use. Garden hoses are intended for use in residential and/or commercial water systems that have typical average water pressures up to approximately 100 PSI. Garden hoses should not be used for system pressures based upon burst rating.