Introducing the XFlex® Heavy Duty Hose, a truly revolutionary garden hose for landscapers and active home gardeners. Lightweight, compact, durable and impossibly kink-resistant, the XFlex® Heavy Duty Hose offers the most sought-after features in garden hose functionality to withstand the toughest landscaping and gardening projects.
For superior kink-resistance, the XFlex® Heavy Duty Hose features Swan’s XFlex® Continuous Flow™ filament, a flexible, plastic X-shaped filament that runs through the center of the hose. The X shape of the filament, with its four open V-shaped areas, allows for a continuous flow of water throughout the hose. The technology is so powerful that even if you fold the XFlex® non-kink garden hose over itself multiple times, the open pathways provided by the filament allow the water to keep running, pushing through even the most severe kinks.
The XFlex® kink-resistant hose is also 50 percent lighter than traditional garden hoses. Made from Swan’s proprietary formula, the XFlex® Heavy Duty Hose is a lightweight powerhouse that won’t weigh you down during extended use. At less than four pounds, its lightweight design allows for easy handling and maneuverability, reducing fatigue and strain on your arms and shoulders. Carry this lightweight hose around your garden or transport it between different locations effortlessly.
Swan’s proprietary formula also makes the XFlex® Heavy Duty Hose remain flexible even at freezing temperatures, making it the perfect choice for year-round use. No more worrying about your hose becoming stiff and unmanageable during cold winter months. The XFlex® all-weather garden hose maintains its flexibility, allowing you to water your plants or clean your outdoor spaces with ease, regardless of the weather conditions.
When the water is turned off, the XFlex® Heavy Duty Hose goes flat, making it incredibly easy to coil, transport and store. Its unique design allows this flexible garden hose to occupy minimal space, ensuring compact storage in your shed or garage. Say goodbye to tangled hoses and reclaim your storage space with this space-saving compact-hose solution.
Swan’s XFlex® Heavy Duty Hose also offers a powerful 400 PSI burst strength, while its 5/8-inch inside diameter ensures optimal water flow. Whether you’re watering your plants or cleaning outdoor surfaces, this heavy-duty hose provides the power and performance you need to achieve outstanding results.
Designed with your comfort in mind, the XFlex® kink-free water hose also features ergonomic grips at both the male and female couplings, which enhance your handling experience. These grips provide a secure and comfortable hold, minimizing hand fatigue as you easily connect to a water source, sprinkler or nozzle. Additionally, the male coupling features Swan’s SpinMALE™ technology, which allows it to rotate 360 degrees just like the female coupling. This allows for easy attachment to accessories without twisting the coupling or turning the hose. Enjoy seamless connections and effortless maneuverability as you tackle your landscaping projects.
The XFlex® Heavy Duty Hose is also equipped with lead-free-aluminum couplings that, along with the grips, are crush-proof up to 1,500 PSI. These premium-grade couplings not only provide a secure fit, but also ensure long-lasting performance. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your hose can withstand the demands of heavy use and won’t let you down in the middle of your tasks.
We stand behind the quality and performance of the XFlex® Heavy Duty Hose, which is why it’s backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Our commitment to your satisfaction is unwavering. In the rare event of any manufacturing defects, we’ll replace your hose without hesitation. Invest in a garden hose that lasts and enjoy worry-free gardening and landscaping for years to come.
- Heavy-duty kink-resistant garden hose that goes flat when the water is off
- 50 percent lighter than traditional garden hoses, weighs less than 4 lbs.
- 400 PSI burst strength
- Ideal for landscaping and active gardening
- Includes XFlex™ Continuous Flow™ Filament that keeps water flowing to prevent kinks
- Ultra-compact, making it easy to transport, coil and store
- Remains flexible even at freezing temperatures
- Includes ergonomic grips for easy attachment to faucet and nozzle/sprinkler
- SpinMALE™ technology allows male coupling to rotate 360 degrees to attach accessories without twisting them on or turning the hose
- Grips plus lead-free-aluminum couplings are crush-proof up to 1,500 PSI
- Meets lead-free standards under Federal Safe Drinking Water Act
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 5/8” inside diameter
- Available as a 25-ft, 50-ft and 100-ft. kink-resistant hose
- ID: Available in 5/8-inch
- PSI: 400
- Duty Rating: Heavy
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
How Do I Set Up My Hose?
- Set up your hose outside in temperatures above 70 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure maximum flexibility.
- Remove all packaging and ties.
- Check that the washer is properly seated in the coupling that attaches to the water source.
- Unwind the hose loosely in a circular motion before attaching it to the water source.
- Run water through the hose until the water exiting the hose is cool.
- Leave the hose laid out straight and allow it to heat up during the day.
- Wind the hose back accordingly.
How Do I Care for My Hose?
- Disconnect your hose from any standard metal faucet/spigot/hose bib and metal hose attachment and then reconnect at least twice per year to maintain a proper seal of the washer.
- Before reconnecting, loosen any corrosion evident on the hose coupling, standard metal faucet/spigot/hose bib and metal hose attachment caused by weather or environmental elements, which can cause the hose to fuse to the faucet and/or attachment.
- Always inspect the washer for proper placement and clear any buildup on the washer, coupling or faucet. This will help prevent potential leaks.
- Never overtighten coupling connections. Normally, tightening the coupling connections by hand is sufficient. Using a wrench to tighten the couplings might stop a leak in the short-term; however, it can damage the washer, compromising it for future connections.
- Do not pull and stretch the hose to reach a watering location beyond the length of the hose. When the hose starts to pull off the ground, you put excess force on its connections to the water source and any attachment such as a nozzle. This will not only damage your hose, it can also damage the plumbing that feeds the water source, as well as the attachment.
- Be careful not to drive over your hose. This can damage the hose and drastically reduce its life.
- If your hose is left in a shady spot, its exterior can be cleaned periodically with a mild soap-and-water solution to reduce the chance of organic growth. How Do I Store My Hose?
- Drain your hose when you’re not using it. Water left in a hose for extended periods of time can cause bacteria to form.
- Once the hose is drained, the male and female ends can be connected for storage. Washer replacement is suggested annually or after a prolonged connection.
- When coiling the hose for storage, try to do so without leaving any kinks in the hose. A hose stored with kinks will most likely kink in these same locations very easily once the hose is put back in use. Prolonged kinks create weak spots in the hose.
- Store the hose indoors when not in use.
- Flush your hose with water when put back in use.
- Do not run hot water through your hose (unless your hose is rated for hot water).
- Do not run liquids other than water through your hose as they are only designed for use with water.
- Do not leave the hose under pressure when not in use. Heat or pressure can damage your hose and cause it to leak or burst.
- Our hoses are not intended for indoor use. Garden hoses are intended for use in residential and/or commercial water systems that have typical average water pressures up to approximately 100 PSI. Garden hoses should not be used for system pressures based upon burst rating.